Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Book Reviews


Waiting Is Not Easy book review by:  Taylor L.
Are you ready for my surprise?  Waiting Is Not Easy is a book about two friends named Gerald and Piggie.  I like the illustrations because when Gerald said groan, it covered up Piggie. Piggie has a surprise for Gerald.  Gerald can't wait for the surprise.  Read to find out what Piggie's surprise is. This is a good book for kids, I give this book four stars!



I Am Invited to a Party! book review by: Gwen R.

Do you like parties?  Well I know a good book for you. I Am Invited to a Party is the book for you.  Piggie gets invited to a party but Piggie and Gerald don't know what to wear. Read to find out what Piggie and Gerald do. I give this book 5 stars

Earrings book review by: Abella G.

I want it!  I need it!  I love it. Beautiful earrings, glorious earrings...for pierced ears.  She would do anything to get pierced ears like walk a dog for a whole year or clean her room for a whole year or EVEN be nice to her brother.  I give this book 5 stars. Read to find out if she gets her ears pierced!

My Friend is Sad book review by: Jacob S.
I love Mo Willem's books because there is a Mo Willem book that is called My Friend is Sad.  My favorite part is at the end.  Find out how Gerald feels better.  I give this book 5 stars and one thumb up!