Sunday, April 26, 2015

Book Reviews


Pigeon Books book review by:  Ashley A.
Hey Pigeon here...Do you want to laugh?  The Pigeon has a one track mind because...in all of the book the pigeon is focused on one thing like the Pigeon finds a hot dog or the Pigeon wants a puppy.  The author makes the Pigeon look like he is actually moving.  I hope you enjoy the Pigeon books as much as I do.  I give all these books 5 stars.




Can I Play too? book review by: Evie C.
Do you like to play too?  Gerald and Piggie wanted to play and a snake wanted to play too.  He wanted to play ball with Piggie and Gerald but he did not have any arms to play ball with.  My favorite part is the snake got hit with a ball and they decide to but the ball down and pick up snake and use him so snake can have fun too.  I give this book 5 stars.

Elephants Cannot Dance book review by: Alivia R.

Do you like to dance?  I think Elephants Cannot Dance is a good book because when Gerald said I will try to dance and he smiled at the same time he was talking.  Gerald was not jumping at the same time as Piggie because Gerald was not listening.  Gerald thought he will be able to dance but... he cannot.  But, there is a big surprise at the ending in this book.  Ages 10 or less can read this book.  I give this book 5 stars!