Monday, May 4, 2015

Book Reviews


A Big Guy Took My Ball book review by: Cam B.
A Big Guy Took My Ball and it was NOT nice to take others ball.  They became friends because Piggie found Whale's ball.  They played together, read to find out what they do...
I Am Going book review by: Evan K.
I Am Going.  I LOVE this book.  If you like to laugh, this book is a good book for you,  Gerald freaks out because he thinks that Piggie is moving.  He is sad.  Read to find out where Piggie is going.  I give this book 5 stars.
How Can I Get a Pet book review by : Keagan K.
How Can I Get a Pet is funnt because the girl keeps asking for a pet and she finally gets one.  She gets a hermit crab, ouch!  I give this book 2 thumbs up and 5 stars.  This is a good book for you to ask your mom to get a pet if you want to get a pet.